- The Colin McEnroe Show: An Up-Close Look Behind the Glass of... Dioramas.
- NPR's Science Friday: Meet The Brain Scoop's Emily Graslie
- Tumble Podcast: The Tale of The Brain Scoop with Emily Graslie
- Your Wild Life: Before They Were Scientists
- Cosmopolitan: Get That Life! How I Became a Museum's Chief Curiosity Correspondent
About the striped hyena diorama:
- NPR/All Things Considered: At Long Last, Taxidermied Hyenas in Chicago Get Their Own Diorama
- onEarth: Out of Solitary Confinement. Shot, stuffed, and stuck with reptiles for decades, these hyenas are headed to their rightful home in the museum.
- Chicago Reader: The Field Museum's campaign to save the stuffed animals.
- The Mic 50, 2015
- The inaugural Mic 50 is a celebration of the next generation of impactful leaders, cultural influencers, and breakthrough innovators.
- Official Nominee, Best Web Personality/Host, 2015
- "Best performance by a male or female, human, animal, robot or animated character acting as host of any reality, documentary, variety or vlog-type series or episode."
- Honoree, Best Web Personality/Host, 2014
- "A Webby Award is an award for excellence on the Internet presented annually by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences."
- MUSE Award: Gold, Digital Communities, American Alliances of Museums, 2014
- "Recognizing outstanding achievement in Galleries, Libraries, Archives or Museums (GLAM) media, the international Alliance Media & Technology Professional Network announces the 25th annual Muse awards competition. Presented to institutions or independent producers who use digital media to enhance the GLAM experience and engage audiences, the Muse awards celebrate scholarship, community, innovation, creativity, education and inclusiveness."
- Crain's Chicago Business: Twenty in their 20's, 2014, Emily Graslie
- Chicago Magazine: Best Celebrity Nerd, 2014
- The Shorty Awards: Museums Category Winner, 2013
- The Shorty Awards honor the best in social media; recognizing the people and organizations producing real-time short content across Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, Foursquare and the rest of the social web.
- The Atlantic: Through The Plexiglass: A History of Museum Dioramas
- How To Do Everything: Micropigs and Fossils
- Older interviews (pre-2015) can be found here.